Deborah Martin reports on the “museum growth spurt” in San Antonio in the Express-News today: May 26 is the Grand Opening of the The Witte Museum’s Robert J. and Helen C. Kleberg South Texas Heritage Center, Martin makes the case for an emerging “cultural expansion” in the town, further evinced by the McNay’s Jane and Arthur Stieren Center for Exhibitions; the San Antonio Children’s Museum’s new building, and the long awaited opening of the Briscoe Western Art Museum next year.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015