The Amon Carter Museum in Fort worth has hired Jenna Madison as their new Interpretation Manager. She will be in charge of developing programs and materials that will help the Carter’s diverse audiences connect with the art they see, including audio tours, wall text, etc.
Madison has eight years of experience as a museum educator specializing in interpretation, most recently at the McNay in San Antonio, where she was Manager of Family and Docent Programs for six months before being lured away to Ft. Worth. Before that, she spent five years doing interpretation at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, and can be seen in action interpreting French Impressionist Camille Pissarro’s painting, The Maidservant, one of the High Museum’s “Masterpiece of the Month,” online!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015