The Glasstire Drawing Project debuts with Chapter 1 of Michael Bise’s “Life On the List,” an autobiographical comic about life on the heart transplant list.
also by Michael Bise
- Why Social-Practice Art Drives Me Nuts: Pablo Helguera at DiverseWorks - October 10th, 2016
- Picasso The Line at the Menil Collection - October 3rd, 2016
- An Activist Writer Gets Gentrification Wrong - September 18th, 2016
- Susie Rosmarin at The Contemporary Arts Museum Houston - September 5th, 2016
- Amy Blakemore at the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston - August 29th, 2016