“Doga,” yoga with your dog, a “Pawcasso Photo Shoot”, and the “Dog Day Afternoon” guide to the DMA’s Collections are just three of the activities at the upcoming Dallas Arts District’s Doggies in the District event at the end of this month, burying the International Museum of Art and Science’s “Night at the Brew-seum” fundraiser in the escalating museum event pun-war.
The DMA will also host puppy-paw printmaking, and a dog-costume contest. The Crow Collection of Asian Art will have visitors and their dogs concocting lickable art treats during the all-afternoon event, Saturday, October 30, from 1-4:30pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015