Reginald Adams, director of the Museum of Cultural Arts in Houston, and artist Daniel-Kayne are travelling to the Centre Léon Bérard Hospital in Lyon, France to paint murals with sick French children. It’s part of an exchange sponsored by the Texan French Alliance for the Arts, which brought two French artists to Houston in 2008 to work with children undergoing treatment at the Texas Children’s Cancer Center and Hematology Center.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015