Reginald Adams, director of the Museum of Cultural Arts in Houston, and artist Daniel-Kayne are travelling to the Centre Léon Bérard Hospital in Lyon, France to paint murals with sick French children. It’s part of an exchange sponsored by the Texan French Alliance for the Arts, which brought two French artists to Houston in 2008 to work with children undergoing treatment at the Texas Children’s Cancer Center and Hematology Center.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015