Houston’s Inner Art Corridor is opening its many studio doors on Saturday, April 30 from 3-9pm. The 6th annual event showcases 100+ artists in the increasingly densely artist infested warehouse spaces in the First and Sixth Wards including Spring Street Studios, Winter Street Studios, Summer Street Studios (there is no Autumn St. in the First Ward; Autumn Lane is outside the north loop), Houston Avenue Studio, Art on Washington Studio, Rodewald Studio, Texas Real Estate Office, Chinelli Studio, Elder Street Lofts and the Texas Art Asylum. Enjoy art amid the aroma of drying rice and the crunch of scrap metal recycling in one of the last tenaciously industrial slices of downtown Houston; with artists in abundance, developers cannot be far behind!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015