If you haven’t already heard, for Glasstire’s third installment of our Off Road speaker series, we’re bringing acclaimed California artist Catherine Opie to Houston this Saturday, April 29, for a conversation with venerated writer (and longtime friend of Opie’s) Eileen Myles. Both of them have enjoyed sustained and formidable careers for decades, and this promises to be an absolutely fascinating dialogue.
We invite your questions for a Q&A after the talk. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject line “Off Road question.”
also by Glasstire
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017
- This and That: Yes, They're Men - September 16th, 2017
- John Biggers Mural in Houston Damaged by Hurricane Harvey - September 16th, 2017