Now, Sarah Sudhoff, previously the director of the Houston Center for Photography, is opening Capsule Gallery in David Shelton’s former space at Isabella Court (in Midtown), alongside Inman Gallery, Samara Gallery, Art Palace, and Devin Borden. The new gallery’s programming will pair photography and craft, which is influenced by Sudhoff’s relationship with her partner, metalsmith Gary Schott.
The gallery’s first show is set to open January 29 and will feature work by Jessica Andersen, Erica Bello, Liz Clark, Kat Cole, Emily Rogstad, Caitie Sellers, Rachel Shimpock, and Laura Wood. For more on the gallery, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: February 23, 2017 - February 23rd, 2017
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017
- Glasstire names Christina Rees as Editor-in-Chief - February 20th, 2017
- Houston Music Venue Announces Community Arts Initiative - February 20th, 2017
- San Antonio DACA Art Student Detained by Immigration Officials - February 19th, 2017