Now, Sarah Sudhoff, previously the director of the Houston Center for Photography, is opening Capsule Gallery in David Shelton’s former space at Isabella Court (in Midtown), alongside Inman Gallery, Samara Gallery, Art Palace, and Devin Borden. The new gallery’s programming will pair photography and craft, which is influenced by Sudhoff’s relationship with her partner, metalsmith Gary Schott.
The gallery’s first show is set to open January 29 and will feature work by Jessica Andersen, Erica Bello, Liz Clark, Kat Cole, Emily Rogstad, Caitie Sellers, Rachel Shimpock, and Laura Wood. For more on the gallery, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Houston's Zoya Tommy Gallery to Close - October 21st, 2017
- A Residency for Artists Affected by This Year's Hurricanes - October 21st, 2017
- Voertman's Bookstore Owner Gifts $10 Million to UNT Arts - October 20th, 2017
- Donald Trump's Renior Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017
- Top Five: October 19, 2017 - October 19th, 2017