Now, Sarah Sudhoff, previously the director of the Houston Center for Photography, is opening Capsule Gallery in David Shelton’s former space at Isabella Court (in Midtown), alongside Inman Gallery, Samara Gallery, Art Palace, and Devin Borden. The new gallery’s programming will pair photography and craft, which is influenced by Sudhoff’s relationship with her partner, metalsmith Gary Schott.
The gallery’s first show is set to open January 29 and will feature work by Jessica Andersen, Erica Bello, Liz Clark, Kat Cole, Emily Rogstad, Caitie Sellers, Rachel Shimpock, and Laura Wood. For more on the gallery, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017
- This and That: Lisa Shoyer / Magdalena Fernández - June 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: June 22, 2017 - June 22nd, 2017