It was announced yesterday, via Hello Project’s Indiegogo campaign, that Houston’s McMurtrey Gallery will be closing its doors. Though it seems that the space will be closed soon, it does have an upcoming show scheduled to open Saturday, September 12th and run through October 17th. It is unclear if this will be the gallery’s last show.
Congratulations to Roni McMurtrey for a great 35 years!
also by Brandon Zech
- Andrew Martin at Redbud Gallery, Houston - January 13th, 2017
- Capitalist Consumption: the Institute for New Feeling at Ballroom Marfa - December 30th, 2016
- Sophomore Slump: Day for Night in Houston - December 21st, 2016
- Miami Basel vs. Disney World: The Happiest Place on Earth? - December 10th, 2016
- The Problems and Rewards of Houston's Silos - November 4th, 2016