Dallas Art News founder Michael Roman “spent a few minutes” interviewing new Meadows Museum curator Nicole Atzbach and posted his results yesterday; among a list of less than startling revelations we learn that “people who work in art institutions definitely have the passion for visual and other types of arts,” that both the Meadows and the Kimbell (where Atzbach also worked) are smaller than the Met, and that her favorite color is green. On the last answer in his ten-question quiz show, Roman elicits a single substantive fact: we learn that Atzbach will be co-curating a show on designer Mariano Fortuny in 2015.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015