Dallas Art News founder Michael Roman “spent a few minutes” interviewing new Meadows Museum curator Nicole Atzbach and posted his results yesterday; among a list of less than startling revelations we learn that “people who work in art institutions definitely have the passion for visual and other types of arts,” that both the Meadows and the Kimbell (where Atzbach also worked) are smaller than the Met, and that her favorite color is green. On the last answer in his ten-question quiz show, Roman elicits a single substantive fact: we learn that Atzbach will be co-curating a show on designer Mariano Fortuny in 2015.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015