The monumental sculptures of French artist Bernar Venet, brought to Hermann Park by the Texan-French Alliance for the Arts last year, are still here! Moved to Oyster Creek Park in Sugar Land, just south of Houston, the rusty iron french fries are the subject of a documentary film: Monumental Endeavors: Venet and Houston, to be screened at the Imperial Theater tomorrow, Thursday June 30, at 6pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015