The monumental sculptures of French artist Bernar Venet, brought to Hermann Park by the Texan-French Alliance for the Arts last year, are still here! Moved to Oyster Creek Park in Sugar Land, just south of Houston, the rusty iron french fries are the subject of a documentary film: Monumental Endeavors: Venet and Houston, to be screened at the Imperial Theater tomorrow, Thursday June 30, at 6pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015