Summer special! Rainey Knudson travels to Washington D.C. and gets the scoop from the city’s art insiders on what to see when you visit the nation’s capital.
also by Glasstire
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017
- Help Set World Record For Most People Dressed Like Frida Kahlo - June 24th, 2017
- Proof: Arts Organizations are Crucial to the US Economy - June 23rd, 2017
- This and That: Lisa Shoyer / Magdalena Fernández - June 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: June 22, 2017 - June 22nd, 2017
Hamiltonian Gallery, Morton Fine Art, national portrait gallery, Nomad Yard Collectiv, Rhizome DC, The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, The National World War I Memorial, The Smithsonian, Transformer, Union Arts, United States Botanic Garden, Vietnam Memorial, Washington Monument, Washington Project for the Arts