Here’s another recent entry for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
This is from arts writer and… artist (?) Lauren Smart. As you’ll see, Smart’s concepts for her work really take shape just after the two-minute mark. Good luck, Lauren!
also by Glasstire
- Rice University's Fondren Library Acquires Contemporary Arts Museum Houston Archive - September 22nd, 2017
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017