Here’s another recent entry for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
This is from arts writer and… artist (?) Lauren Smart. As you’ll see, Smart’s concepts for her work really take shape just after the two-minute mark. Good luck, Lauren!
also by Glasstire
- Art League Houston Extends Open Call Deadline - November 20th, 2017
- Marfa Myths Festival Returns in 2018 - November 19th, 2017
- DMA Curator Gavin Delahunty Resigns Over Allegations of "inappropriate behavior" - November 18th, 2017
- Pump Project: The Latest Casualty of Austin's East Side Boom - November 18th, 2017
- DiverseWorks' Rachel Cook Leaving Houston for Seattle's On the Boards - November 17th, 2017