Fret no more funeral lovers: The National Museum of Funeral History in Houston has answered our prayers and is finally re-launching its newsletter. We don’t quite know when it stopped, but still… .
Via the museum: “We are looking forward to sharing details with all our subscribers on a variety of thrilling new developments under way, including the Museum’s new website which is debuting soon! Plus, you’ll get the inside scoop on the latest and greatest at the Museum, from stories on our exhibits, staff, programs, upcoming events, behind the scenes sneak peeks and more.”
If you want to stay up to date on all the latest funeral news, sign up here.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017