Fret no more funeral lovers: The National Museum of Funeral History in Houston has answered our prayers and is finally re-launching its newsletter. We don’t quite know when it stopped, but still… .
Via the museum: “We are looking forward to sharing details with all our subscribers on a variety of thrilling new developments under way, including the Museum’s new website which is debuting soon! Plus, you’ll get the inside scoop on the latest and greatest at the Museum, from stories on our exhibits, staff, programs, upcoming events, behind the scenes sneak peeks and more.”
If you want to stay up to date on all the latest funeral news, sign up here.
also by Glasstire
- Menil's 2017 Walter Hopps Award Goes to Reem Fadda - May 24th, 2017
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017
- Catch the SpeedBump Art Tour Today in Dallas - May 20th, 2017