The folks at Houston’s Fresh Arts present all sorts of helpful workshops for artists, but on Wednesday evening, they are just getting down to the basics of the creative life: financial survival.
On January 29, 6:30-8 pm, they will present “Budgeting for Unpredictable Incomes: The art of living well between contracts” led by Tara Faircloth, freelance stage director. This is not a workshop for artists who have managed well-enough to have questions about complex tax issues, but will present tips for the daily management of those who live the “freelance lifestyle.” Registration information can be found here.
also by Paula Newton
- Learn to Paint Like Van Gogh! Or Watch the Artists Who Did - May 31st, 2016
- Cruz Ortiz Selected as Artist for TX Dem Convention - May 30th, 2016
- Memorial Weekend: Oragami, Peace, and Granted Wishes! - May 27th, 2016
- More Projected Art! This Time in Dallas - May 26th, 2016
- New Menil PR Director: Beyoncé - May 25th, 2016