Houston Artist David McGee wishes artists felt less dependent on accpetance by institutions and audiences as a measure their success.
also by Glasstire
- Brad Tucker at Beefhaus, Dallas - February 6th, 2016
- ArtSmarter Prize: What Would Lauren Smart Do For Love? - February 6th, 2016
- Rusty Obelisk Removed for Restoration from Rothko Chapel - February 6th, 2016
- Panhandle-Plains Museum To Reopen Permanent Petroleum Exhibit - February 5th, 2016
- Barry Whistler Celebrates 30 Years With a Big Show and a Move - February 4th, 2016