Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts (TALA) has opened a new central Texas office in Austin, embedded in the Austin Creative Alliance (ACA) headquarters. Alissa McCain, ACA’s program director will put on another hat as TALA’s new central Texas program director.
TALA’s pro bono legal and accounting services are offered to artists and arts non-profits in all creative disciplines, including visual arts, music, theater, dance, film, and writing. Austin has not had a pro bono referral organization for legal or accounting services for artists since 2000, though TALA has provided statewide services since 1979.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015