Houston’s Orange Show opens it’s 2012 season with the traditional Easter Orange Hunt on Saturday, March 31. Bring your kids to scour Jeff McKissack’s folk art creation for goodies, followed by a ceremonial blessing performance by Danza Azteca Teokalli de Houston. 10 a.m. at the Orange Show, 2402 Munger St.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015