Ice the eaves, bust out your spatulas and floorplans, round up the elves, and let the merry making begin! this Saturday, 36 teams of architects, designers, students, enthusiasts, doctors, lawyers, and other amateur pastry engineers compete for prizes like: Public Favorite, Best Architectural Icon, Tallest Standing Structure, Best Traditionally Themed, Best Non-Traditionally Themed and Most Creative Interpretation of Materials. Winning houses will be on display at the Architecture Center Houston, one of the events sponsors, for one week. Saturday, December 10, from 10am-4pm in Houston’s Market Square Park, 301 Milam, Downtown.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015