On June 22, 36 digital cameras were stolen from Houston’s Literacy Through Photography program. Forty students who were using them in a class at Project Row Houses’ Summer Arts Enrichment Camp are now using the four remaining cameras. Teacher Ben Tecumseh DeSoto will continue the classes twice a week, but Literacy Through Photography needs $4000 NOW to replace them.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015