Over 34 days, Houston artist Skeez181 gathered 76 graffiti writers to transform the 13,000sf SDC warehouse into Houston’s largest-ever graffiti mecca. Artists from as far as Munich, Germany and an alphabet soup of Houston street artists will participate in the upcoming KINGSPOINT Graffiti Art Show & Party on Friday, May 20 from 6pm-2am, At the SDC, aka the Mullet, aka 10902 Kingspoint, just off I45 the Gulf Freeway on the south side of Alameda Mall. Three music and live art areas, no glass containers or backpacks, $10. Check it out soon- the last SDC (Scooby Doo Crew) Warehouse burned down on new years eve in 2008!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015