The 2011 MFA Thesis show opens at the University of Houston’s Blaffer Museum tomorrow night, Friday April 23, from 6-9pm. Next week the artists will give noon talks about their slices of the show: on Tuesday at high noon, Francis Giampietro, David Graeve, and Suzanne Powney, on Wednesday noon it’s Jeremy DePrez, J. Giroux, Emily Peacock, Hana Shoup, and on Thursday Michelle Chen-Dubose, Britt Ragsdale, and Frances Trotter.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015