The 2011 MFA Thesis show opens at the University of Houston’s Blaffer Museum tomorrow night, Friday April 23, from 6-9pm. Next week the artists will give noon talks about their slices of the show: on Tuesday at high noon, Francis Giampietro, David Graeve, and Suzanne Powney, on Wednesday noon it’s Jeremy DePrez, J. Giroux, Emily Peacock, Hana Shoup, and on Thursday Michelle Chen-Dubose, Britt Ragsdale, and Frances Trotter.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015