Morgan Graff’s “Strides,” a collection of nearly 40 glass spheres containing images of the history of the Hanger Orthopedic Group will be unveiled on Wednesday March 23 at 10:30 am at the company’s new Austin headquarters. The $10,000 commission was awarded to Mr. Graff through “ARTroduction to Austin,” Hanger’s high-profile arts sponsorship as PR event last fall.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015