Check out ex-Blaffer director Terrie Sultan in today’s New York Times: after leaving the Blaffer 3 years ago, she became the director at the Parrish Art Museum on the East End of Long Island (home of Pollock, de Kooning et al.). She’s expanding their programming and has already stolen away Andrea Grover, founder of Aurora Picture Show (and a Glasstire blogger) to be curator.
also by Rainey Knudson
- An Open Letter to the Other 49 States - January 24th, 2016
- Prints, and Architectural Pathos, at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas - January 3rd, 2016
- Rothko, in Retrospect - December 18th, 2015
- The Best Defense is Good Offensiveness - December 6th, 2015
- Debtfair: It’s Not About the Art - October 24th, 2015