Check out ex-Blaffer director Terrie Sultan in today’s New York Times: after leaving the Blaffer 3 years ago, she became the director at the Parrish Art Museum on the East End of Long Island (home of Pollock, de Kooning et al.). She’s expanding their programming and has already stolen away Andrea Grover, founder of Aurora Picture Show (and a Glasstire blogger) to be curator.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016
- A Conversation With Dave Hickey - September 11th, 2016
- What Statement is the MFAH Making with “Statements”? - September 9th, 2016
- Exit Interview: Claudia Schmuckli - August 30th, 2016
- Meow Wolf: Dawn Of A New Art World - August 14th, 2016