Check out ex-Blaffer director Terrie Sultan in today’s New York Times: after leaving the Blaffer 3 years ago, she became the director at the Parrish Art Museum on the East End of Long Island (home of Pollock, de Kooning et al.). She’s expanding their programming and has already stolen away Andrea Grover, founder of Aurora Picture Show (and a Glasstire blogger) to be curator.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017