Check out ex-Blaffer director Terrie Sultan in today’s New York Times: after leaving the Blaffer 3 years ago, she became the director at the Parrish Art Museum on the East End of Long Island (home of Pollock, de Kooning et al.). She’s expanding their programming and has already stolen away Andrea Grover, founder of Aurora Picture Show (and a Glasstire blogger) to be curator.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017