Check out ex-Blaffer director Terrie Sultan in today’s New York Times: after leaving the Blaffer 3 years ago, she became the director at the Parrish Art Museum on the East End of Long Island (home of Pollock, de Kooning et al.). She’s expanding their programming and has already stolen away Andrea Grover, founder of Aurora Picture Show (and a Glasstire blogger) to be curator.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Debtfair: It’s Not About the Art - October 24th, 2015
- VIDEO: Texas Contemporary Art Fair Opening Night 2015 - October 5th, 2015
- Notes from the Broad - September 25th, 2015
- Announcing Off Road: Robert Irwin & Michael Govan - September 18th, 2015
- How to Make a Painting in the 21st Century - September 12th, 2015