Slippery roads during last night’s freeze may have conspired to cause a tractor-trailer load of paint to overturn and spill on the ramp from the North Freeway southbound to the North Loop in Houston at about 2:45 a.m. The driver was hospitalized, but some reports say there were no injuries. Hazardous materials crews expected to clean up the semi-frozen, four inch thick layer of white paint sometime this morning, but traffic remains a mess.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015