Slippery roads during last night’s freeze may have conspired to cause a tractor-trailer load of paint to overturn and spill on the ramp from the North Freeway southbound to the North Loop in Houston at about 2:45 a.m. The driver was hospitalized, but some reports say there were no injuries. Hazardous materials crews expected to clean up the semi-frozen, four inch thick layer of white paint sometime this morning, but traffic remains a mess.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015