Despite a tabloid scandal and a brief prison term in England for co-founder George Michael, on November 19, the new Goss-Michael Foundation will re-open at 1405 Turtle Creek Boulevard in the lower Oak Lawn area of Dallas. Housed in a former 12,000 sq. ft. industrial warehouse, the new space includes three galleries and is close to four times the size of the original location. Kenny Goss is interviewed about the tumultuous happenings by Alan Peppard in the Dallas Morning News.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015