Swamplot reports: that in front of a small crowd of architecture folks, art types and friends, the house at 6513 Sharpcrest, Houston that is part of Mary Ellen Carroll’s Prototype 180 project was trucked around 180 degrees on its site thursday, in the rain. Re-landscaping to complete the reversal is to follow. The house rotation, originally scheduled for October, had been postponed: The original slab cracked when workers from Cherry House Moving lifted it onto the flatbed.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015