Interested in the the air-conditioning technology rigged for Cai Guo-Qiang’s recent gunpowder drawing for the Museum of Fine Arts Houston? Here’s the job description: adapt an uninsulated 25,000 sf warehouse to: 1. keep the rice paper and gunpowder dry, 2.ventilate the noxious smoke and 3. accomodate visitors all the while. Enter Aggreko PLC, HVAC technicians to the Olympic Games, whose press release is about the only aspect of the event not reported on Cuturemap.com!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015