It’s 2am and I can’t sleep, so I present Similar but Different #10: Sleeping With One Eye Open.
My room is clammy and cold,
And weird. The shivers
Me, shaking my bones, my loose ends
And I lie sleeping with one eye open,
That nothing, nothing will happen.
also by Margaret Meehan
- People in Your Neighborhood: Karen Weiner - May 10th, 2013
- Similar But Different #30: Art As Digestion - March 14th, 2013
- Yayoi Kusama: Princess of the Polka Dots - July 19th, 2012
- Seventeen Hundred Seeds: Cultivating Community As Art - June 2nd, 2012
- Similar but Different #29: The Rainbow Connection - May 23rd, 2012