Projects of John and Dominique de Menil, the first book to examine the beloved Houston philanthopists’ contributions to art, architecture, film, and the civil and human rights movements is scheduled to come out on November 1, 2010. The 350-page tome was edited by Josef Helfenstein and Laureen Schipsi and includes a complete chronology of de Menil projects, exhibition history, a listing of the Menil film archive, and a selected bibliography.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015