With the passage of resolution HCR111 and its signing on June 18, Comedian/juggler Chris Bliss and "MyBillofRights.org" have received approval to release designs and begin fundraising for a Bill of Rights Plaza in front of the Texas Supreme Court in Austin, adjacent to the historic Texas Capitol. The plaza will feature the various provisions of the original Bill of rights on stone benches, surrounded by fancy pavement.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015