With the passage of resolution HCR111 and its signing on June 18, Comedian/juggler Chris Bliss and "MyBillofRights.org" have received approval to release designs and begin fundraising for a Bill of Rights Plaza in front of the Texas Supreme Court in Austin, adjacent to the historic Texas Capitol. The plaza will feature the various provisions of the original Bill of rights on stone benches, surrounded by fancy pavement.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015