A new technique called "neuromarketing" blends market research with brain imaging technology. It turns out an electroencephalograph will reveal your preferences more accurately than you will. New Scientist used an EEG to pick the cover of of their magazine and includes an article about neuromarketing. Artists, I smell a project!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015