The SEC has charged Dallas’s billionaire Wyly brothers, Sam and Charles, with hiding $550 million in trading profits by using an “an elaborate sham system of trusts and subsidiary companies". The Dallas Arts District’s Wyly Theater at the AT&T Performing Arts Center is named after Charles Wyly and wife Dee. Does this mean that, a la Enron Field, we’ll be seeing the "Minute Maid Theater" at the AT&T Performing Arts Center?
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015