The SEC has charged Dallas’s billionaire Wyly brothers, Sam and Charles, with hiding $550 million in trading profits by using an “an elaborate sham system of trusts and subsidiary companies". The Dallas Arts District’s Wyly Theater at the AT&T Performing Arts Center is named after Charles Wyly and wife Dee. Does this mean that, a la Enron Field, we’ll be seeing the "Minute Maid Theater" at the AT&T Performing Arts Center?
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015