Geekdom is skewering BP’s "incredibly amateur" Photoshopped spill response photos. Gizmodo has a detailed review of all the moronic errors (half a boat and a control tower in the sky) while Wired asks it readers to "Help BP Learn How to Use Photoshop." Exploring a similar theme last month, Chemically Green presented the best of Fark.com‘s June "Photoshop a Fix to the BP Oil Spill Contest." Duct tape, cat litter, giant maxi pad and Obama as Aquaman were among the solutions offered.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015