Geekdom is skewering BP’s "incredibly amateur" Photoshopped spill response photos. Gizmodo has a detailed review of all the moronic errors (half a boat and a control tower in the sky) while Wired asks it readers to "Help BP Learn How to Use Photoshop." Exploring a similar theme last month, Chemically Green presented the best of Fark.com‘s June "Photoshop a Fix to the BP Oil Spill Contest." Duct tape, cat litter, giant maxi pad and Obama as Aquaman were among the solutions offered.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015