Ballroom Marfa will participate in this weekend’s No Soul For Sale Festival, showcasing 70 independent spaces from across the globe in the turbine hall of the Tate Modern, London. BM will feature the work of Erika Blumenfeld in "a pop-up village of global art for visitors to explore."
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015