Vince Hannemann’s Cathedral of Junk in Austin, threatend by city ordinances, since safety complaints a few months ago, has hit the pages of the Wall street Journal, which featued an analysis of the situation by the Journal’s Ana Campoy, who cast the controversy as an economic struggle between the old, weird Austin and the new affluent Austin. Hmmm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015