Renowned curator Ted Pillsbury’s untimely death on March 25 has been ruled a suicide, not a heart attack as has been previously reported, according to family members. The body of Pillsbury, 66, was discovered outside his parked car on a deserted stretch of Hiram Road east of Terrell, TX, where he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, said the Kaufman County Sheriff’s Department, who is in investigating the case.
also by Glasstire
- Houston Artist Nestor Topchy Wins National Reuse Contest - February 25th, 2017
- Texas Artist Develops Genius (and fun) New Art App for Your Phone - February 24th, 2017
- DO NOT Miss Lionel Maunz's Talk At SMU Next Week - February 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: February 23, 2017 - February 23rd, 2017
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017