Renowned curator Ted Pillsbury’s untimely death on March 25 has been ruled a suicide, not a heart attack as has been previously reported, according to family members. The body of Pillsbury, 66, was discovered outside his parked car on a deserted stretch of Hiram Road east of Terrell, TX, where he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, said the Kaufman County Sheriff’s Department, who is in investigating the case.
also by Glasstire
- Dallas Artist Ted Kincaid Has Founded a New Anti-Hate Project - June 23rd, 2016
- What Have We Done to the Texas Landscape? - June 23rd, 2016
- Top Five: June 23, 2016 - June 23rd, 2016
- Houston Center for Photography Announces New Executive Director - June 22nd, 2016
- Living Wall at UT Austin - June 22nd, 2016