Renowned curator Ted Pillsbury’s untimely death on March 25 has been ruled a suicide, not a heart attack as has been previously reported, according to family members. The body of Pillsbury, 66, was discovered outside his parked car on a deserted stretch of Hiram Road east of Terrell, TX, where he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, said the Kaufman County Sheriff’s Department, who is in investigating the case.
also by Glasstire
- Trump Plans to (quickly) Kill the National Endowment for the Arts (and of course most other cultural programs) - January 19th, 2017
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017