Renowned curator Ted Pillsbury’s untimely death on March 25 has been ruled a suicide, not a heart attack as has been previously reported, according to family members. The body of Pillsbury, 66, was discovered outside his parked car on a deserted stretch of Hiram Road east of Terrell, TX, where he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, said the Kaufman County Sheriff’s Department, who is in investigating the case.
also by Glasstire
- Yellow Paint Truck Crash Colors Driver's World - July 30th, 2016
- Artists Coming to Galveston - July 30th, 2016
- Russia Hates Michelangelo's David - July 29th, 2016
- Party Pics: July 22 at Lawndale Art Center's The Big Show - July 29th, 2016
- Street Artist Makes Illegible Graffiti Legible - July 28th, 2016