Texas Tech’s School of Art is holding its 2010 Ceramics Symposium on February 5 – 6, including an invitational exhibition called, unsurprisingly, Regional Expressions in Vitrified Clay, demos, artist talks by Cameron Crawford, Ovidio Giberga, and Jamie Walker. Elaine Henry, editor of Ceramics: Art & Perception/TECHNICAL, will be the keynote speaker.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015