Plans to save the historic Immanuel Lutheran church building in Houston Heights may include it’s re-use as a new Texas art museum, if a proposal put forward by local engineer and art gallerist Gus Kopriva comes true. Otherwise, the 1932 Gothic-revival building will be demloished next summer, after the toothless Houston historic preservation ordinance has run it’s 90-day course.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015