Zoya Tommy, formerly of Houston’s Apama Mackey Gallery, is striking out on her own. Her as-yet-disembodied new Houston gallery PG Contemporary is putting on it’s first show, NEW WAVE, featuring paintings by University of Houston graduate artists Debra Barrera, Ted Closson, Jeremy DePrez, Jay Giroux and Anne J. Regan in a temporary space in the home of Marzia Faggin and Manuel Terranova in Houston Heights. Friday, November 20, 6-8 pm at 1121 Cortlandt Street.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015