Sculpture in the Public Realm (your realm or mine, baby?) is the subject of this year’s Texas Sculpture Symposium, to be held next weekend, November 13-15, at the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts. The main symposium, on Friday at 1:30 brings together sculptor Albert Paley, Cynthia Graves, Chair of Art in Public Place Committee of Santa Fe, NM; and Joe Arredondo, Director of Landmark Arts at Texas Tech University. Friday’s talk is followed by a Saturday of technical demonstations full of beer, bronze and burgers.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015