Frederick Baldwin and Wendy Watriss present their own photography in Houston for the first time since they founded Fotofest, the largest international photography festival in the world, in 1983. This Tuesday, Oct. 27 Fred and Wendy will speak at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Brown Auditorium Theater. Their 6:30 lecture will be followed by a 7:30 signing of their new book, Looking at the U.S. 1957-1986, based on an exhibition of their work at the Musée de la Photographie in Charleroi, Belgium this year. Free!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015