On Sunday, artists and supporters of the Professional Artists Coalition will march to create a large yellow PAC-WE symbol to show support for health care reform. The action, PAC-WE: Making the Invisible Visible, is scheduled for the Dallas Arts District Sunday Oct 25, 11am-12:30. Particpants will arrive by 11am on the North Lawn of the Meyerson Symphony Hall underneath the large red di Suvero sculpture, be given yellow ponchos ($2 donation), and wrangle themselves into a big yellow "PAC-WE formation" to be photographed.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015