It’s the Saturday before Halloween: the zombies are out in force. On Saturday, Oct. 24th at 5pm, the second annual Houston Zombie Walk masses behind PETSMART at the corner of W Alabama and S Shepherd ($5 donation or a non-perishable food item).
Then at 7pm Zombie Girl: The Movie premieres at Diverseworks, a documentary that chronicles pre-teen Emily Hagins’ two-year adventure producing Pathogen, a feature-length zombie film. If you survive the night, Sunday Oct 25th there will be Lessons in Teenage Zombie Filmmaking at Houston’s Aurora picture show.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015