By now you’ve probably seen Dan Lacey’s paintings of President Barack Obama, naked, with a unicorn, among other things.
But I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind everyone Lacey hasn’t limited his brilliance to Illinois politicians. He even paints the occasional Texas one too.
George W. Bush with the Easter Bunny? Ron Paul with a pancake? If only they had Joseph Stalin and Hugh Laurie, and a unicorn, and nudity, and a big sword, and a half-destroyed U.S. Capitol, they’d be perfect.
also by Roy Neinast
- Daniel Dove at Cherry and Martin - February 13th, 2010
- Serial Killers and Stoners: 10 Facts about Austin’s Moonlight Towers - December 12th, 2009
- Quite the Scene Upstairs at Lawndale - November 26th, 2009
- A Treasury of iPhone Photos from East Austin Studio Tour - November 22nd, 2009
- Celebrating Halloween with 15 Macabre Artists - October 29th, 2009