The Wall Street Journal‘s Eric Felten weighs in on copyrighting images of public domain artworks. His conclusion? You can’t. Before you start swiping online images willy nilly, however, Felton usually covers booze for the Journal in his How’s Your Drink? column.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015