Artists Nancy Douthey and Jacinda Russel are taking a summer road trip to visit all those distant, remote and isolated earthworks you’ve always wanted to see, but never got around to it. They’re taking us with them via a blog they began on June 10, and outline a scheme to use womanly guile to enter James Turell’s Roden Crater project! For those who can’t wait, there’s a twitter feed . . .
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015