Talk and Tunes about contemporary, temporary public art is the next bit of culture on Austins’s full plate. Friday night there will be a panel discussion with the artists responsible for the temporary public art pieces comissioned by Austin’s Art in Public Places Program, moderated by Risa Puleo, Assistant Curator of American and Contemporary Art for the Blanton Museum, and, afterwards, a live performance by Rodeo HoHo (youtube video here), fronted by San Antonio artist Ken Little. Hosted by the Texas Biennial 2009.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015