Super Happy Fun Land is back. Thanks to Faramarz Eisivandm "the Obi-Wan Kanobi [sic] of contractors,"
the "new and improved "official" Super Happy Fun Land will re-open on
Saturday, March 7th at 3801 Polk Street (@ Milby), Houston with Giant
Battle Monster, Abigail und Hansel, Muzak John, Chin Xaou Ti, Dark
Surf, and more. Houston’s venue for experimental electronic music, underground jazz, outsider art has a new Super Happy Fun Land Art Gallery, a Super Happy Theater, and a Super Fun Patio. Fun!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015