The gang at Austin’s Okay Mountain recently emailed us about their fun new blog, which reminded us to freshen up our links page. We’ve added more Texas art sites sorted by region, and have probably left some good ones out, so please let us know if you have a suggestion for a Texas artsite we should add. We will vet any submissions we get and only post the ones we think you should spend your precious surfing time on.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010